Attending the Seventh Biennial Society of Asian Biblical Studies (SABS) Conference in the city Malang in Indonesia was a mind-blowing experience. The conference was held at the Catholic Seminary STFT Widya Sasana and lasted from the 16th to the 20th of July, 2018. About 88 biblical researchers from around the world (mainly from Asia) flocked to this “Bible Belt” of Indonesia, where a dozen theological colleges and seminaries from various denominations make their home. This incredible journey managed to stimulate my mind (work), spoil my tastebuds (eat), and let me observe the spirituality of others (pray). (more…)
1. Split the prawns (must be fresh), wipe off dirty stuff.
2. Stuff in sliced garlic, chili, salt, olive oil, coriander.
3. Marinate for a couple of hours in fridge.
4. Put lots of olive oil, heat the pan.
5. Put the prawns with belly down until they turn golden brown. Flip (2 mins).
6. Put fresh small tomatoes adn salt in the pan, sizzle.
7. Put into the oven for 2, 3 mins.
8. Put fetta, parsley, olive oil (a little), salt and coriander.