Congratulations to one of my former supervisors, who and his colleague have published the following e-book entitled Historical Linguistics and Biblical Hebrew: Steps Toward and Integrated Approach! 🙂 You can download it for free here: (more…)
1. Split the prawns (must be fresh), wipe off dirty stuff.
2. Stuff in sliced garlic, chili, salt, olive oil, coriander.
3. Marinate for a couple of hours in fridge.
4. Put lots of olive oil, heat the pan.
5. Put the prawns with belly down until they turn golden brown. Flip (2 mins).
6. Put fresh small tomatoes adn salt in the pan, sizzle.
7. Put into the oven for 2, 3 mins.
8. Put fetta, parsley, olive oil (a little), salt and coriander.